An update!


Oh, hey there - long time no see, eh? Yeah, sorry about that - I got so far behind with updates that I decided to push this blog to the back of my head and leave it there to gather dust. But, no more! One of my 'resolutions' this year is to finally get this space up to date and keep it that way, so get ready for an influx of posts. First I'll get up a photo diary of my weekend in Amsterdam that I've literally just got back from (it was amazing by the way!) and then I'll finally get my posts from Mexico up - about time, am I right? I'm also going to move all my travel based posts from my main blog onto here as part of a rebrand/reshuffle (congrats, you're the first to know!) and hopefully, I'll be updating over here a lot more often! 

Until next time,
Isobel x
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment


Isobel Rose. 22.
London-born, Hong Kong raised.
Language graduate. Frequent traveller.
London/Bath, UK


PR Emails & General Emails isobel@isobel-rose.com


Third culture kid (TCK) is a term used to refer to children who were raised in a culture outside of their parents' culture for a significant part of their development years.

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.